|2.9 - 6 3000 Mk. III|
|Left Hand Drive|
|1966||British Racing Green|
22 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 6 April 2007.
Photos of HBJ8L33940
Click slide for larger image. This car has 23 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (12)
Uploaded April 2007:
Interior Photos (2)
Details Photos: Exterior (5)
Detail Photos: Interior (3)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2007-04-06 01:09:10 | Lofty writes:
Seen on eBay, April 2007. Ad reads:
" * Professional Restoration completed in 1994 less then 9000 miles have been put on her since. Fully documented.
* Same owner since 1986. Purchased with 66,000 miles. Current odometer reading 108,000 miles.
* Originally titled in California.
* Very rare Aluminum Valve Cover
* Original Tonneau Cover
* Matching trunk floor cover and stiffener bar sleeve, and handmade spare cover, battery cover, and tonneau cover bag.
- Engine: all rod and main bearings replaced, as were cam timing chain and tension buffer, spigot shaft pilot bearing, and entire Clutch Assembly. New pistons, rings and wrist pins also installed.
- Cylinder Head: All valves and valve guides replaced
- Transmission: Completely rebuilt [incl. new shift forks for all gears]
- Exhaust: 100% replaced with Stainless Steel Lankford Exhaust System and Hardware w/ lifetime warranty
- Chrome: Every single piece Triple Plated Show Chrome
- Interior: New burled walnut dash, by hand.
- New top
- New Front and Rear Seat kits, front foot well panels and rear quarter panels all supplied by AH Spares of England
* 5 new Michelin XZX tires and new wheels, hubs and bearings 2,000 miles ago.
* Brand new AM/FM CD MP3 with detachable face."
2007-04-07 12:48:35 | Steve Wilson writes:
Is this car for sale? Price?