|2.9 - 6 3000 Mk. I|
|Left Hand Drive|
20 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 6 April 2007.
Photos of HBT7L8383
Click slide for larger image. This car has 21 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (2)
Details Photos: Exterior (6)
Detail Photos: Interior (3)
Detail Photos: Engine (4)
Detail Photos: Other (6)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2007-04-06 20:15:28 | Lofty writes:
Seen on eBay, April, 2007. Ad reads:
"1960 Austin Healy 3000 Project Car
Body # 3041BT7L 8418
Motor # 29D RUH 12457
* Car was purchased 23 years ago in August 1983 with the goal to make it a daily driver.
* The car has been kept in a heated garage since purchased.
* For about the first two years following purchase the following was completed:
o Motor was rebuilt
o Frame was sandblasted and painted with Epoxy paint
o New floorboards were welded in place
o New brake lines were installed
o Radiator was rebuilt
o Heater core was rebuilt
o Gas tank was repaired
o Door posts were repaired
o Doors, trunk lid and hood were painted
o New Michelin tires were mounted to original 48 spoke wheels
* When purchased the car had the following:
o New wiring harness installed
o New fiberglass fenders
o New fiberglass rocker panels
* A new generator, voltage regulator and coil were purchased
* Included with the car is a set of four (4) 60 spoke wire wheels, a set of front rotor assemblies including knock off hubs, king pings, etc. that were purchased at an auction, several books about Austin Healys, including owners workshop manuals.
Car is being sold as-is where-is. Buyer is responsible for car and parts transportation."