|2.6 - 4 100||Healey Blue / White|
|Left Hand Drive||Blue|
|1956||Healey Blue / Ivory White|
19 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 17 July 2013.
Photos of BN2L231790
Click slide for larger image. This car has 20 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (8)
Details Photos: Exterior (1)
Detail Photos: Interior (5)
Detail Photos: Engine (2)
Detail Photos: Other (4)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2013-07-16 17:08:23 | pauls writes:
Car to be at auction 8/13
California August 1-3, 2013
1956 Austin-Healey 100 M Roadster
Offered Without Reserve
Inline four-cylinder engine
Four-speed manual transmission with overdrive
Frame-off restoration in 1997
Refreshed in 2007 to concours quality
Work executed by British Car Specialists
Chrome Borrani wire wheels
This particular left-hand drive Austin-Healey was the recipient of a frame-off restoration in 1997 and was refreshed in 2007 by British Car Specialists of Stockton, California to concours quality. The owner reports that the Austin-Healey has traveled less than 100 miles since the original restoration and has been essentially unused since its freshening in 2007. Included in the sale are numerous containers of original parts removed during the restoration, extra paint as well as four original chrome 60-spoke wire wheels.
This Healey White over Blue with blue interior roadster is a three-owner car and fully documented with a British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate. It is fitted with 72-spoke Borrani chrome wire wheels that are knock-off attached. The six-volt electrical system has been changed over to a 12-volt system years ago.
The inline four-cylinder engine is not original to this car, and it is mated to a four-speed manual transmission with overdrive. The Austin-Healey is equipped with a heater, louvered bonnet and lay-down windscreen. The Certificate further states that this is a factory-built 100 M (LeMans) Model.
It was built in April 1956 and was dispatched on May 5, 1956 to a dealer in the United States.